The Resurrection founded on justice, or, A vindication of this great standing reason assigned by the ancients and modern : wherein the objections of the learned Dr. Hody against it, are answered : some opinions of Tertullian about it, examined : the learned doctor's three reasons of the Resurrection, inquired into : and some considerations from reason and Scriptures, laid down for the establishment of it / by N.B. ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Vindication of this great standing reason assigned by the ancients and modern.
- London : Printed for Thomas Helder ..., 1700.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 144 pages)
- Resurrection -- Early works to 1800.
Future life -- History of doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
- Half title: The Resurrection founded on justice.
Attributed to Nicholas Beare by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Page 5 misnumbered as 1.
Errata: pages .
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1116:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B1564
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|