The apology of Iohan Bale agaynste a ranke papyst : anuswering both hym and hys doctours, that neyther their vowes nor yet their priesthode areof the Gospell, but of Antichrist. Anno Do. M.CCCCC.L. A brefe exposycyon also upo[n] the .xxx chaptre of Numerii, which was the first occasion of thys present varyaunce. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum.
- Other Title:
- Apology of Johan Bale agaynste a ranke papyst
Apology of Johan Bale agaynste a ranke papyst.
- [Imprinted at London : By [S. Mierdman for] Ihon Day, dwelling ouer Aldersgate. These bokes are to be sold at his shop, by the lytle Conduit in Chepe syde, [1550?]]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (xviii, xviii-clvi,  leaves)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Vows -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from colophon; actual printer's name supplied and publication date conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 484:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1275.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|