This is a true copy of the ordinaunce made in the tyme of the reygne of kynge Henry the. vi. to be obserued in the kynges Eschequier, by the offycers and clerkes of the same, for takyng of fees of the kynges accomptis in the same courte
- Standardized Title:
- Exchequer ordinance : 1447
- Other Title:
- Exchequer ordinance : 1447.
This is a true copy of the ordinaunce made in the tyme of the reygne of kynge Henry the. vi. to be observed in the kynges Eschequier, by the offycers and clerkes of the same, for takyng of fees of the kynges accomptis in the same courte.
- [Imprynted at London : By me Robert Redman, [1533?]]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Costs (Law) -- England -- Tables.
- Local subjects:
- England -- Exchequer -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Imprint from colophon; publication date conjectured by STC.
In this edition, first line of title page reads "This is a".
Probably intended to be issued with "The boke of justices of peas" (STC 14872).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 6:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7696.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|