Another declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, : concerning subscriptions for bringing in money, plate, and horses. Together with additions to the former instructions for deputy lieutenants. Iulii 5. 1642. Ordered that this be forthwith printed and published: H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : Printed by Luke Norton and Iohn Field, for Edward Husbands and Iohn Franck, July 6. 1642.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E154) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1215.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|