A seasonable remonstrance : by way of address from the Church of England, to both Houses of Parliament.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1685]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701 -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Catholics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Puritans -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Religious tolerance -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
Favors toleration of Catholics, opposes toleration of Puritans.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1858:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S2243.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|