A lamentable ballad of the tragical end of a gallant lord : and a vertuous lady, with the untimely end of their two children, wickedly performed by a heathenish blackamoor their servant: the like never heard of. The tune is, The ladys fall.
- [London] : Printed by and for A. Milbourn, and sold by the booksellers of London, [1693?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Publication date suggested by Wing.
Verse - "In Rome a noble man did wed,".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2123:220/221) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L264.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|