The lovers ioy and griefe: or A young mans relation in a pitifull fashion : being from his loue hindred by locks, bolts, and kindred. To the tune of, Yongmen and maids.
- Other Title:
- Lovers joy and griefe
Young mans relation in a pitifull fashion.
- Printed at London : for Tho: Lambert and are to be sold at the signe of the Hors-shoo in Smithfield, [1635?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Signed: M.P., id est Martin Parker.
Estimated publication date from STC.
Verse - "Among the vine, all nymphes diuine,".
In two parts; woodcuts at head of each part.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2123:194/195) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19251.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|