A proclamation. Whereas it hath pleased Almighty God in his great mercy to this kingdom, to vouchsafe us a miraculous deliverance from popery and arbitrary power; ....
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1689-02-13
- Other Title:
- Whereas it hath pleased Almighty God in his great mercy to this kingdom, to vouchsafe us a miraculous deliverance from popery and arbitrary power
- [Edinburgh] : London, printed for James Partridge, Matthew Gillyflower, and Samuel Heyrick. 1689. Re-printed at Edinburgh, anno Dom. 1689.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed: Jo. Brown, cleric. Parliamentorum.
Title from heading and first lines of text.
Proclaiming the Prince and Princess of Orange King and Queen of England.
Steele notation: to highly Wil-; headpieces.
Date of proceedings from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Steele III 2771
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2200B
Early English books tract supplement interim guide K.T.C.111.3.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|