Statutes made in the Parliament holden at Westminster in the xxxvii. yere of the reygne of the moste renoumed [sic] Henry the Eyght, by the grace of God Kyng of Englande, Fraunce, and Irelande, defendour of the faith, and of the Churche of England and also of Irelande in erth supreme heade
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Anno tricesimo septimo Henrici Octaui.
- Londini : Thomas Berthelet typographus regius excudebat, M.D.XLVI 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Law -- Great Britain.
- Running title: Anno tricesimo septimo Henrici Octaui.
Place of publication from colophon imprint.
"Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum."
Title within ornamental border (McK. and Ferg. 58).
This item also appears at reel 57:3q as part of STC 9302 (number changed in 2nd edition to 9303.6).
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1792:51) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9412.5
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1536-1547 : Henry VIII).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|