A solemne league and covenant for reformation and defence of religion, the honour and happynesse of the king, and the peace and safetie of the three kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643)
- London, : Printed for Edw. Husbands, Sept. 23, 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643).
Church of Scotland.
- "Die Iovis, 21 Septemb. It is this day ordered by the Commons in Parliament assembled, that this Covenant be forthwith printed and published: Hen. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com."
Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles, California.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2274:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S4442bA
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|