A letter from a person of quality to an eminent dissenter : to rectifie his mistakes concerning the succession, the nature of persecution and a comprehension.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Judgment of an anonymous writer.
- London : Printed by T.B. for Randolph Taylor ..., MDCLXXXV 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 30,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
Dissenters, Religious -- England.
Persecution -- England.
- Attributed to Hickes by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
"A reissue of the sheets of: The judgment of an anonymous writer, 1684, with the title-page and Clavel's preface cancelled and a new title-page substituted:--NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Advertisement: pages  at end.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1656:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H1854A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|