Morbus polyrhizos et polymorphæus : A treatise of the scurvy. By Everard Maynwaringe Doctor in Physick.
- Other Title:
- Treatise of the scurvy
- The second edition, revised and enlarged by the author.
- London : printed by J.D. for G. Sawbridge, at the Bible on Ludgate-Hill, 1666.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 134,  pages)
- Scurvy -- Early works to 1800.
- "Antiscorbutick and Catholick medicines, exactly prepared and fitted for the principal cases" has separate title page dated 1665; pagination and register are continuous.
With one final leaf of advertisements.
Reproduction of original in the Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2502:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M1502
- Antiscorbutick and Catholick medicines, exactly prepared and fitted for the principal cases that occur in practice.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|