A motion tending to the publick good of this age and of posteritie, or, The coppies of certain letters written by Mr. John Dury to a worthy Knight at his earnest desire : shewing briefly vvhat a publik good is and how by the best means of reformation in learning and religion it may be advanced to some perfection / published by Samuel Hartlib ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Coppies of certain letters written by Mr. John Dury.
Copies of certain letters written by Mr. John Dury.
- London : Printed by P.L. for Michael Sparke, Senior ..., 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 50 [id est 40] pages)
- Christian education -- Early works to 1800.
God -- Biblical teaching.
Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 209:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing D2874
- Hartlib, Samuel, -1662.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|