A defence of the antiquity of the royal line of Scotland : with a true account when the Scots were govern'd by kings in the isle of Britain : in answer to the Bishop of St. Asaph / by Sir George Mckenzie ...
- Other records:
- Edinburgh : Printed by the Heir of Andrew Anderson ..., 1685.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7, , 14, , 190 pages)
- Lloyd, William, 1627-1717. Historical account of church government as it was in Great Britain and Ireland.
Scotland -- History -- To 1603.
- Includes bibliographical references.
In reply to Bishop Lloyd's An historical account of church government.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 640:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing M154
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|