By the Lords Justices, a proclamation for putting the laws in execution against forestalling, regrating and ingrossing of corn ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for putting the law in execution.
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb ..., 1698.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- "Given at Whitehall, the thirteenth day of October, 1698. In the tenth year of His Majesties reign."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1632:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E955
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|