Two learned and godly sermons, preached by that reuerende and zelous man M. Richard Greenham: on these partes of scripture folowing. The first sermon on this text. A good name is to be desired aboue great riches, and louing fauour aboue siluer and golde. Pro. 22, I. The second sermon on this text. Quench not the spirit. I. Thessa. 5, 19
- London : Printed by Gabriel Simson and William White, for William Iones, dwelling neare Holborne condite at the signe of the Gunne: where they are to be solde, 1595.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Sermons, English -- 16th century.
- First and last leaf blank?.
Signatures: pi² (-pi1) A-D F⁴ G² (-G2).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 710:02) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 12325.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|