Weighty queries relating to the past, present, and future state of Ireland : calculated for the present and future benefit of that unhappy kingdom. And tendred to the serious consideration of all who are willing to be inform'd how it became unhappy, and how it may yet be made happy again to posterity.
- [London : printed for Richard Baldwin, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 1691.]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2377:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1258A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|