Methodi practicæ specimen. An essay of a practical grammar; or, An enquiry after a more easie and certain help to the construing and pearcing of authors; and to the making and speaking of Latin : Containing a sett of Latins answerable to the most fundamental rules of grammar, and delivered in an easie method for the first beginners to make Latin, at their entrance on the rules of construction. By Christopher Wase, M.A. Teacher of the free-school at Tunbridge in Kent.
- Other Title:
- Essay of a practical grammar
Enquiry after a more easie and certain help to the construing and pearcing of authors and to the making and speaking of Latin
- The sixth edition corrected and amended.
- London : printed by A. Maxwell, and are to be sold by Samuel Gellibrand, 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 77,  pages)
- Latin language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1500.
Latin language -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Cf. Wing W1020bA which has "Sa: Gallibrand" in the imprint.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2376:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W1020bA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|