A booke of Christian questions and answeres : Wherein are set foorthe the chiefe pointes of Christian religion. A woorke right necessarie and profitable, for all such as shall haue to deale with the captious quarellinges of the wrangling aduersaries of Gods truth.
- Standardized Title:
- Quaestionum et responsionum christianarum libellus. English.
- Other Title:
- Christian questions and answeres.
- Imprinted at London : [By H. Middleton] for Iohn Harrison, Anno 1578.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([50+] pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: Quaestionum et responsionum christianarum libellus, which is sometimes attributed to Théodore de Bèze but not in fact by him.
Printer's name from STC.
Running title reads: Christian questions and answeres.
Signatures: A-C D1+.
Formerly STC 2041.
Identified as STC 2041 on UMI microfilm.
Imperfect: all after D1 lacking.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 174:06) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 3294.3.
- Bèze, Théodore de, 1519-1605, attributed name., Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|