Mr. Brunskel's case with a particular of abuses discovered by him to King Charles the Second, and presented to their now Majesties, and by the directions of the Lords Commissioners of their Majesties treasury, presented to Parliament, and the titles of the acts since passed, and bills pending set down in the margent over against every abuse.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1695]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Brunskell, Percivall, active 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1660-1714 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Concerns judicial and government abuses reported by Percivall Brunskell and his efforts to be rewarded with an office for his honesty. He published several items on this theme between 1683 and 1695.
Reproduction of the original in the Lincoln's Inn Library.
Imprint from Wing.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1755:28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B5235.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|