By the King, a proclamation declaring and enjoyning observance of the articles of peace, commerce and alliance, between His Majesty and the King of Spain.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation declaring and enjoyning observance of the articles of peace.
- In the Savoy [id est London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1667 [id est 1668]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the twelfth day of February 1667/8. In the twentieth year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1566:35) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C3281
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|