A just apology for His Sacred Majestie, or, an ansvver to a late lying and scandalous pamphlet, : intituled, Behold two letters, the one written by the Pope to the (then) Prince of Wales, now King of England. The other, an answer to the said letter, by the said Prince, now his Majesty of England. Printed in the yeer of discoveries, 1642. By which is discovered unto His Majesties loyall subjects, how our soveraign hath bin basely abused, both by the penner and printer thereof, to the scandall and derogation of His most Excellent Majestie. By J.L. Acad. Cant. in Art. Mag.
- Other Title:
- Answer to a late lying and scandalous pamphlet
- [London] : Iuly 8. Printed for Robert Wood, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Gregory, Pope, 1554-1623. Behold! Two letters, the one written by the Pope, to the, then, Prince of Wales.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- J.L. = Sir Edward Lake. Cf. Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E154) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L187.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|