A hew and cry after blood & murther: or An elegie on the most barbarous murther of Thomas Thinn, esq; : with some thankful ejaculations to heaven, for the miraculous escape of his Grace the Duke of Monmouth from the hands of the bloody Russians
- Other Title:
- Elegie on the most barbarous murther of Thomas Thinn, esq.
- London: : printed for L. Curtiss, 1681.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Thynne, Thomas, 1648-1682 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Monmouth, James Scott, Duke of, 1649-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Murder -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Elegiac poetry, English -- 17th century.
- Verse: "Whil'st with hot scent; the Popish-Tory Crew ..."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A4:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H3271
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|