Die Sabbathi. 30. Sept. 1643. Whereas the companies of London have been rated by an Act of Common Councell, towards the raising of monies advanced by the City, for the publique service; ...
- Other Title:
- Whereas the companies of London have been rated by an Act of Common Councell, towards the raising of monies advanced by the city, for the publique service
- London : Printed for Iohn Wright, 1643.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- An order of Parliament, to certain companies of the City of London, requiring them to pay the rates assessed upon them, which have fallen into arrears.
Title from heading and first lines of text.
Order to print signed: I. Brown Cler. Parliament.
Steele notation: have The Se-.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669f7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E2491.
Steele, I, 2487.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|