A golden chaine, or the description of theologie : Containing the order of the causes of saluation and damnation, according to Gods word, a view whereof is to be seene in the table annexed. Written in Latine by that man of God, M. William Perkins, translated into English by Robert Hill, and by him now drawne into familiar questions and answers, without another addition to the booke. Examine and iudge.
- Standardized Title:
- Armilla aurea. English
- Other Title:
- Armilla aurea.
Armilla aurea, id est, miranda series causarum et salutis & damnationis iuxta verbum Dei.
Armilla aurea, id est, miranda series causarum et salutis & damnationis juxta verbum Dei.
- Printed at London : By Iohn Legatte, printer to the Vniversitie of Cambridge. 1612. And are to be sold at his house in Trinitie lane, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 575,  pages)
- Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation, by Robert Hill, of William Perkins' "Armilla aurea, id est, theologiæ descriptio", which is an enlarged version of Perkins' "Armilla aurea, id est, miranda series causarum et salutis & damnationis iuxta verbum Dei".
Includes: Bèze, Théodore de. An excellent treatise of comforting such, as are troubled about their predestination. Taken out of the second answer of M. Beza, to D. Andreas, in the acte of their colloquie at Mompelgart, andc.
With folding tables.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1426:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19664.
- Hill, Robert, -1623.
Bèze, Théodore de, 1519-1605.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|