The piththy [sic] and moost notable sayinges of al scripture, gathered by Thomas Paynell: after the manner of common places, very necessary for al those that delite in the consolacions of the scriptures
- [Imprinted at London at flietbridge : By Thomas Gaultier, at the costes [et] charges of Robert Toye, dwelling in Paules churcheyard at the signe of the Bel], 1550.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 74,  leaves)
- Local subjects:
- Bible -- Quotations -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Place of publication and printer's name from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 122:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19494.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|