The naturall and experimentall history of vvinds, &c. Written in Latine by the Right Honorable Francis Lo: Verulam, Viscount St. Alban. Translated into English by R. G. Gent.
- Other Title:
- Historia naturalis et experimentalis de ventis. English
Natural and experimentall history of winds
- London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley, at the Princes Armes in St Pauls Church-yard; and Tho. Dring at the George in Fleet-street, 1653.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 384,  pages, plate) : portrait.
- Winds -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation, by Robert Gentili, of: Historia naturalis et experimentalis de ventis.
The plate is signed: T: Cross sculpsit.
Includes index and errata leaf.
The last leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan. 10 1652"; the "3" in the imprint date is crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 173:E1278) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B305.
Gibson, R.W. Bacon, 115.
- Gentili, Robert, 1590-1654?
Cross, Thomas, active 1632-1682, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|