Finetti Philoxenis: som choice observations of Sr. John Finett knight, : and master of the ceremonies to the two last Kings, touching the reception, and precedence, the treatment and audience, the puntillios and contests of forren ambassadors in England.
- London, : Printed by T.R. for H. Twyford and G. Bedell, and are to be sold at their shops in Vine-Court Middle Temple, and the Middle Temple Gate, 1656.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 250,  pages)
- Ambassadors -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Diplomatic and consular service -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 10.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 202:E1602) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) F947.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|