The iudge wherein is shewed, how Christ our Lord is to iudge the world at the last day : to the extreme terrour of the wicked, and to the excessiue comfort of the good. With a preface, which it willbe necessary to read before the booke. Translated into English.
- Standardized Title:
- Libro de la imitacion de Christo Nuestro Señor. English. Book 7
- Other Title:
- Libro de la imitacion de Christo Nuestro Señor.
Judge wherein is shewed, how Christ our Lord is to judge the world at the last day.
- [Saint-Omer : English College Press], Permissu superiorum, 1621.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (253,  pages)
- Christian life -- Catholic authors -- Early works to 1800.
Jesus Christ -- Name -- Early works to 1800.
- By Francisco Arias.
Translator's dedication signed: G.M., id est Sir Tobie Matthew.
Place of publication and printer from STC.
Translated from book 7 of Arias' "Libro de la imitacion de Christo Nuestro Señor".
Formerly STC 14833.
Identified as STC 14833 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 579:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 741.
Allison and Rogers. Catholic Books, 37.
- Matthew, Tobie, Sir, 1577-1655.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|