Arguments exhibited in Parliament / by Sir Nicholas Bacon, Lord Keeper of the Great Seale of England ; whereby it is proved that the persons of noble men are attachable by law for contempts by them committed in the Right Honorable Court of Chancery for disobeying the decrees of that court.
- Other records:
- [London : publisher not identified], 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 [id est 4] pages)
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Early works to 1800.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- Great Britain.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library and Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 163:25 and 254:E165, no 15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B367
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|