An answer to the Hertford letter; in a dialogue between a Quaker and his neighbour, concerning the murther of Mrs. Sarah Stout..
- Standardized Title:
- Dialogue between a Quaker and his neighbour in Hertford, about the murder of Mrs. Sarah Stout
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by the book-sellers of London and Westminster, 1699.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Stout, Sarah, -1699 -- Early works to 1800.
Society of Friends -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
Suicide victims -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Murder -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Another edition of: A dialogue between a Quaker and his neighbour in Hertford, about the murder of Mrs. Sarah Stout.
Anonymous argument, in the form of a dialogue, that seeks to demonstrate that Stout did not commit suicide as some alleged, but was murdered. Includes the report of those who conducted the autopsy.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A3412.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|