Brief notes upon the whole book of Psalms. : Put forth for the help of such who desire to exercise themselves in them, and cannot understand without a guid. Being a pithie and clear opening of the scope and meaning of the text, to the capacitie of the weakest. / By George Abbot.
- London : Printed by William Bentley, and are to be sold by John Williams at the Crown, and Francis Eglesfield at the Mary-gold, in S. Pauls Church-yard, Anno Dom. 1651.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 772 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Dedication signed: Richard Vines.
"To the reader" signed: G.F.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 21".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 96:E627) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A65.
- Vines, Richard, 1600?-1656.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|