Episcopacy (as established by law in England) not prejudicial to regal power : a treatise written in the time of the Long Parliament, by the special command of the late King / and now published by ... Robert Sanderson ...
- Other records:
- London : Printed by R. Norton for Timothy Garthwait ..., 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 136 pages)
- Church and state -- England.
Divine right of kings.
Episcopacy -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 777:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S599
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|