King Charles his resolvtion concerning the governement of the Church of England being contrary to that of Scotland : vvith a speech spoken by the Lord Car in the Parliament in Scotland being a little before his examination concerning the plot which was found out in Scotland.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- King Charles his resolution concerning the government of the Church of England being contrary to that of Scotland.
- Printed at London : [publisher not identified] 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 4 pages)
- Church of England -- Government.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E174, no 5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C2753
- Ker, Harry, -1643.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|