A balade specifienge partly the maner, partly the matter, in the most excellent meetyng and lyke mariage betwene our soueraigne Lord, and our soueraigne Lady, the Kynges and Queenes highnes / pende by John Heywood.
- Other records:
- Jmprinted at London : By Wyllyam Ryddell, [1554?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Mary I, Queen of England, 1516-1558 -- Poetry.
Philip II, King of Spain, 1527-1598 -- Poetry.
Ballads, English -- 16th century.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 16th century.
- Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1897:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13290.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|