The sum of a conference had between two divines of the Church of England and two Catholic lay-gentlemen : at the request and for the satisfaction of three persons of quality, August 8, 1671.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Henry Hills ... for him and Matthew Turner, 1687.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (40 pages)
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715.
Stillingfleet, Edward, 1635-1699.
Reformation -- England.
- Attributed by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints to Gooden.
"The two divines : Edward Stillingfleet and Gilbert Burnet. The two Catholic lay-gentlemen: Edward Coleman and Edward Meredith"--NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original in the Trinity College Library, Cambridge University.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1571:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing G1099
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|