The trivmphs of the Golden Fleece. : Performed at the cost and charges of the auncient and honourable societie of the drapers: for the enstaulment of their worthy brother Mr. Martin Lvmley in the maioraltie of London. On Wednesday, being the nine and twentieth day of October 1623. / Written by A. Mvndy, citizen and draper of London..
- Other Title:
- The triumphs of the Golden Fleece
- London: : Printed by T.S., 1623..
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Lumley, Martin, Sir, -1634 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625 -- Early works to 1800.
- Head-pieces, initials.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C28:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18280.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.33.e.7.
- Drapers' Company (London, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|