To the Kings Most Excellent Maiestie, the humble petition of two sisters, the church and commonwealth : for the restoring of their auncient commons and liberties, which late inclosure with depopulation, vncharitably hath taken away : containing seuen reasons as euidences for the same.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of two sisters, the church and commonwealth.
- London : Impensis George Bishop, 1604.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Inclosures -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Land tenure -- Religious aspects -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: Francis Trigge.
Signatures: A⁸(-A1) B-G⁸ H³.
A protest against the inclosure of common lands and against the conversion of arable land into pasture.--Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Imperfect: tightly bound with slight loss of printing.
Includes bibliographical references.
Reproduction of original in the Trinity College (University of Cambridge) Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1737:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 24280.5
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|