A letter from the Right Honorable, the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, concerning the surrender of the tovvn of Ross, and the artillery, arms and ammunition there. : Together with the several transactions between the Lord Lieutenant and the Governor in order thereunto: and the articles for the surrender thereof. Die Veneris, 16 Novembr. 1649. Ordered by the Parliament, that these letters, transactions and articles be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti.
- London : Printed by John Field for Edward Husband, printer to the Parliament of England, 1649.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (11,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Contains several letters between Oliver Cromwell and Lucas Taaff.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob. 26".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 89:E579) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C7094A.
- Taaffe, Lucas.
Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|