A proclamation, for publishing the peace between His Majesty and the States General of the Vnited Netherlands..
- Other Title:
- Proclamation, for publishing the peace between His Majesty and the States General of the United Netherlands
- Edinburgh : printed by His Majesties printers, 1674 [id est 1675]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Netherlands -- Early works to 1800.
Netherlands -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: "Given at our court at Whitehall, the twenty seventh day of February, one thousand six hundred and seventy four, and the six and twenty year of Our reign.".
The dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Arms 233; Steele notation: and of of.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3393
Steele III, 2379
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.b.3
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|