Gratiae theatrales, or, A choice ternary of English plays / composed upon especial occasions by several ingenious persons.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Choice ternary of English plays.
- London : Printed by R.D., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 57 pages)
- Thorny-Abbey, or, The London maid / by T.W.
The marriage-broker, or, The pander / by M.W.
Grim the collier of Croydon, or, The devil and his dame / by I.T.
- "Never before published, but now printed at the request of sundry ingenious friends."
Imperfect: all after Thorny-Abbey missing.
Thorny-abbey has been attributed (probably erroneously) to Thomas Watson.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1309:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing G1580.
- Watson, Thomas, -1686.
- T. W., fl. 1662. Thorny-abbey.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|