The loving girl's invitation to a young sailor, in his trowsers..
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1720?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Ballads, English -- 18th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 18th century.
- Imprint suggested by cataloger.
Verse: "Come a shore you jolly tar.".
Includes 'A new song, call'd the Durham lovers'.
Imperfect: copy faded, affecting text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Roxburghe ballads Rox.III.385
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9
- New song, call'd the Durham lovers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|