The excellency of Christ, or, The rose of Sharon : shewing the art of taking Christ as the onely soveraign medicine of a sin-sick soul. Accomodated both for those that are without, and for those that are in Christ, who are thereby instructed how they must be fitted to apply Christ unto themselves. In 25 cases upon that excellent text in Cant. 2.1. I am the rose of Sharon. By Christopher Jelinger, Minister of Gods Word at Stonehouse in Devonshire.
- Other Title:
- Excellency of Christ
Rose of Sharon.
- London : printed by I.L. for Tho. Nickols, and are to be sold at the sign of the Bible in Popes-Head-Alley, 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 255,  pages)
- Christian life -- Protestant authors -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Song of Solomon -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- With an index and errata.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1968:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) J542A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|