Something of truth made manifest : (in relation to a dispute at Draton in the county of Middlesex in the first moneth last) in opposition to the false account given of it by one Philip Traverner, in his book styled the Quakers-rounds, or, A faithfull account, &c. / and this is written ... by E.B.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Thomas Simmons ..., 1658.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 22 pages)
- Taverner, Philip, b. 1616 or 17. Quakers-rounds.
Society of Friends -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Attributed to Edward Burrough. compare BM.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 861:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B6026
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|