Experimental philosophy, in three books : containing new experiments microscopical, mercurial, magnetical : with some deductions, and probable hypotheses, raised from them, in avouchment and illustration of the now famous atomical hypothesis / by Henry Power ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Subterraneous experiments.
Observations about cole-mines.
- London : Printed by T. Roycroft, for John Martin and James Allestry ..., 1664.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 191,  pages  folded leaf of plates) : illustrations
- Science -- Early works to 1800.
Physics -- Early works to 1800.
Microscopy -- Early works to 1800.
Microscopes -- Early works to 1800.
- Books -3 have special t.p., dated 1663.
"Subterraneous experiments, or, Observations about cole-mines" has half-title.
Errata: pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in University of Michigan Libraries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 191:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing P3099
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|