By the right honorable the lords, commissioners for the office of Earl Marshall of England
- Other records:
- [London : W. Stansby?, 1618]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (2 leaves)
- Hatchments -- Law and legislation.
Escutcheons (Heraldry) -- Law and legislation.
Nobility -- Heraldry -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625.
- Requiring that marriages, issue, coats of arms of all nobility be certified into the Office of Arms, at time of death, with fees for each rank.
Line 1 of text ends "of".
"Giuen vnder our hands and seales, the tenth day of Nouember, in the sixteenth yeere of his Maiesties Reigne of England, France, and Ireland, and of Scotland the fiftie two, At White-Hall. Anno Domini 1618."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:96) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8581
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|