The saints support & comfort, in the time of distress and danger, with divers other treatises. : delivered in severall sermons upon divers texts of Scripture. By that learned and judicious divine John Cotton, of Boston in New-England.
- Standardized Title:
- Gods mercie mixed with His justice
- London : printed and are to be sold by Thomas Basset in St Dunstans Church-yard in Fleet-street, 1658 [id est 1657]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 135,  pages)
- Sermons, American -- 17th century.
God -- Attributes -- Early works to 1800.
- Consists of the sheets of Cotton's Gods mercie mixed with His justice, with new title page and lacking all before B1.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouemb 7"; 8 in imprint date crossed out and "7" written inches.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 139:E927) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C6454.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|