Of the following of Christ : Deuided into foure book[s.] Written in Latin by the learned and deuout man Thomas a Kempis chanon regular of the Order of S. Augustine. And translated into English by F.B. [sic]
- Standardized Title:
- Imitatio Christi. English
- [Saint-Omer] : By [C. Boscard for] Iohn Heigham, Anno 1624.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (144,  pages)
- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- The traditional attribution to Thomas a ̀Kempis is disputed.
An English translation, by Anthony Hoskins, of: Imitatio Christi.
Place of publication and printer's name from STC.
Page 264 misnumbered 164.
Gatherings C, F, I, M, P, S, X 2A and 2D misbound; some print show-through; title page stained, slightly affecting printing.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 672:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 23990.
- Hoskins, Anthony, 1568-1615.
Thomas, à Kempis, 1380-1471, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|