Apostolici, or, The history of the lives, acts, death, and martyrdoms of those who were contemporary with or immediately succeeded the Apostles : as also the most eminient of the primitive fathers for the first three hundred years : to which is added a chronology of the three first ages of the church / by William Cave.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
History of the lives, acts, death, and martyrdoms of those who were contemporary with or immediately succeeded the Apostles.
Lives of the primitive fathers.
- The third edition corrected.
- London : Printed by B.W. for Richard Chiswell, 1687.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, xxxii, 335 pages) : portraits.
- Fathers of the church -- Biography.
Church history -- Primitive and early church, ca. 30-600.
- Half-title: The lives of the primitive fathers.
"A chronological table of the three first ages of the Christian Church" (pages 301-335) has special t.p.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1326:31) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C1592.
- Cave, William, 1637-1713. A chronological table of the three first ages of the Christian Church.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|