Some reasons humbly offered against the Quakers unreasonable request touching elections of members to serve in Parliament
- Other records:
- [London : publisher not identified, 1698]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet (2 pages))
- Society of Friends -- England.
Society of Friends -- Political activity.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
Church and state -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1714.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Elections.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century -- rbgenr.
- Signed at end: Francis Bugg.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 838:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B5396
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|